Our mission is to make sure our customers have the best possible service and results
2. CommunicationsBy creating an Account on our Service, you agree to subscribe tonewsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we maysend. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of thesecommunications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at.
5. SubscriptionsSome parts of Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billedin advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly orannual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select whenpurchasing a Subscription. At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automaticallyrenew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or VarisourceInc. cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either throughyour online account management page or by contacting Varisource Inc. customer support team. A valid payment method, including credit card or PayPal, isrequired to process the payment for your subscription. You shallprovide Varisource Inc. with accurate and complete billinginformation including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number,and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information,you automatically authorize Varisource Inc. to charge allSubscription fees incurred through your account to any such paymentinstruments. Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, VarisourceInc. will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceedmanually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment correspondingto the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
6. FreeTrialVarisource Inc. may,at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limitedperiod of time (“Free Trial”). You may be required to enter your billing information in order to signup for Free Trial. If you do enter your billing information when signing up for Free Trial,you will not be charged by Varisource Inc. until Free Trial hasexpired. On the last day of Free Trial period, unless you cancelled yourSubscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscriptionfees for the type of Subscription you have selected. At any time and without notice, Varisource Inc. reserves theright to (i) modify Terms of Service of Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel suchFree Trial offer.
7. FeeChangesVarisource Inc. , in itssole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for theSubscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end ofthe then-current Billing Cycle. Varisource Inc. willprovide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription feesto give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such changebecomes effective. Your continued use of Service after Subscription fee change comes intoeffect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
8. RefundsWe issue refunds for Contracts within sixty (60) days of the originalpurchase of the Contract.
9. ContentOur Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise makeavailable certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible forContent that you post on or through Service, including its legality,reliability, and appropriateness. By posting Content on or through Service, You represent and warrantthat: (i) Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it andthe right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and(ii) that the posting of your Content on or through Service does not violatethe privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any otherrights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the accountof anyone found to be infringing on a copyright. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post ordisplay on or through Service and you are responsible for protecting thoserights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you orany third party posts on or through Service. However, by posting Content usingService you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform,publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and throughService. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make yourContent available to other users of Service, who may also use your Contentsubject to these Terms. Varisource Inc. hasthe right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided byusers. In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the propertyof Varisource Inc. or used with permission. You may not distribute,modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whetherin whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, withoutexpress advance written permission from us.
10. ProhibitedUsesYou may use Service only for lawful purposesand in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service: (a) In any way that violates any applicablenational or international law or regulation. (b) For the purpose of exploiting, harming,or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them toinappropriate content or otherwise. (c) To transmit, or procure the sending of,any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chainletter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation. (d) To impersonate or attempt to impersonateCompany, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity. (e) In any way that infringes upon therights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, orharmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmfulpurpose or activity. (f) To engage in any other conduct thatrestricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, asdetermined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose themto liability. Additionally, you agree not to: (a) Use Service in any manner that coulddisable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any otherparty’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activitiesthrough Service. (b) Use any robot, spider, or otherautomatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose,including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service. (c) Use any manual process to monitor orcopy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purposewithout our prior written consent. (d) Use any device, software, or routinethat interferes with the proper working of Service. (e) Introduce any viruses, trojan horses,worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologicallyharmful. (f) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to,interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on whichService is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service. (g) Attack Service via a denial-of-serviceattack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. (h) Take any action that may damage orfalsify Company rating. (i) Otherwise attempt to interfere with theproper working of Service.
12. NoUse By MinorsServiceis intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) yearsold. By accessing or using any of Company, you warrant and represent that youare at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, andcapacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms andconditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you areprohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
13. AccountsWhen you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above theage of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, andcurrent at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information mayresult in the immediate termination of your account on Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your accountand password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to yourcomputer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and allactivities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whetheryour password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify usimmediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized useof your account. You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity orthat is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject toany rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriateauthorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgaror obscene. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove oredit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
14. IntellectualPropertyService and its original content (excluding Content provided by users),features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive propertyof Varisource Inc. and its licensors. Service is protected bycopyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States. Our trademarksand trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or servicewithout the prior written consent of Varisource Inc. .
15. CopyrightPolicyWe respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policyto respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on thecopyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and youbelieve that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutescopyright infringement, please submit your claim via emailto email@example.com, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement”and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement asdetailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright InfringementClaims” You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys'fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of anyContent found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
16. DMCANotice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement ClaimsYou may submit a notification pursuant to theDigital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent withthe following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for furtherdetail): (a) an electronic or physical signature ofthe person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted workthat you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address)of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrightedwork; (c) identification of the URL or otherspecific location on Service where the material that you claim is infringing islocated; (d) your address, telephone number, andemail address; (e) a statement by you that you have a goodfaith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner,its agent, or the law; (f) a statement by you, made under penaltyof perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that youare the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. You can contact our Copyright Agent via emailat firstname.lastname@example.org
18. LinksTo Other Web SitesOur Service may contain links to third party web sites or services thatare not owned or controlled by Varisource Inc. Varisource Inc. hasno control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacypolicies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT Varisource Inc. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY ORINDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR INCONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICESAVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES. WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIESOF ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
19. DisclaimerOf Warranty THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN “ASIS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OFANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THEIR SERVICES, OR THEINFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THATYOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINEDFROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATEDWITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THECOMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THESERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATEDWITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANYSERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE,ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICESOR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFULCOMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THESERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OFANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUTNOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESSFOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED ORLIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
20. LimitationOf LiabilityEXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD US AND OUR OFFICERS,DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL,INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS'FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR ATTRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED),WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ORARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUTLIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THISAGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS,STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OFTHE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE ISLIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF COMPANY, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAIDFOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BECONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION ORLIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATIONOR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
21. TerminationWe may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Serviceimmediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, forany reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to abreach of Terms. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue usingService. All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive terminationshall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions,warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
22. GoverningLawThese Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the lawsof State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not beconsidered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held tobe invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Termswill remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between usregarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we mighthave had between us regarding Service.
23. ChangesTo ServiceWe reserve the right to withdraw or amend ourService, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our solediscretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or anypart of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time totime, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service,to users, including registered users.
24. AmendmentsTo TermsWe may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on thissite. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revisedTerms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to checkthis page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding onyou. By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions becomeeffective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree tothe new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
25. WaiverAnd SeverabilityNo waiver by Company of any term or condition setforth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term orcondition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure ofCompany to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute awaiver of such right or provision. If any provision of Terms is held by a court or othertribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable forany reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extentsuch that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force andeffect.
26. AcknowledgementBYUSING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVEREAD THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
27. ContactUsPleasesend your feedback, comments, requests for technical support:By email: email@example.com.By visiting this page on our website:https://www.varisource.com/contactus.