Our mission is to ensure all your data is protected
3. InformationCollection and Use We collect several different types ofinformation for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
5. Use of Data VarisourceInc. uses the collected data for various purposes: (a) to provide and maintain our Service; (b) to notify you about changes to ourService; (c) toallow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you chooseto do so; (d) to provide customer support; (e) to gather analysis or valuableinformation so that we can improve our Service; (f) tomonitor the usage of our Service; (g) to detect, prevent and address technical issues; (h) to fulfill any other purpose for whichyou provide it; (i) tocarry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contractsentered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; (j) to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expirationand renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.; (k) to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that youhave already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information; (l) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; (m) for any other purpose with your consent.
8. Disclosureof Data We may disclose personal informationthat we collect, or you provide: (a) Disclosurefor Law Enforcement.Under certain circumstances, we may berequired to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or inresponse to valid requests by public authorities. (b) BusinessTransaction.If we or our subsidiaries are involvedin a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred. (c) Othercases. We may disclose your information also: (i) toour subsidiaries and affiliates; (ii) tocontractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support ourbusiness; (iii) to fulfill the purpose for which youprovide it; (iv) for any other purpose disclosed by uswhen you provide the information; (v) withyour consent in any other cases;
9. Securityof Data The security of your data is importantto us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or methodof electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commerciallyacceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee itsabsolute security.
10. YourData Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) If you are a resident of the EuropeanUnion (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protectionrights, covered by GDPR. – See more athttps://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj We aim to take reasonable steps to allowyou to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what PersonalData we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems,please email us at email@example.com. In certain circumstances, you have thefollowing data protection rights: (a) the right to access, update or to deletethe information we have on you; (b) the right of rectification. You have theright to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate orincomplete; (c) theright to object. You have the right to object to our processing of yourPersonal Data; (d) the right of restriction. You have theright to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information; (e) the right to data portability. You havethe right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured,machine-readable and commonly used format; (f) theright to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw yourconsent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personalinformation; Please note that we may ask you toverify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we maynot able to provide Service without some necessary data. You have the right to complain to a DataProtection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. Formore information, please contact your local data protection authority in theEuropean Economic Area (EEA).
12. ServiceProviders We may employ third party companies andindividuals to facilitate our Service (“ServiceProviders”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-relatedservices or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to yourPersonal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated notto disclose or use it for any other purpose.
19. Children's Privacy Our Services are not intended for use bychildren under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personallyidentifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that aChild has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become awarethat we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification ofparental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.